20157 Rho, Milan
Stories told by the experts of Università del Caffè, stories full of images and anecdotes to let you discover every aspect of the beautiful life of coffee.
A biography in colour: discover how coffee constantly transforms, and how it passes through a thousand colours in the course of its life.
- Green - The colour of the seedling, the plantations where coffee grows, its leaves.
- White - The colour of a delicate flower, which only blooms when it is showered by the rains.
- Red and yellow - The colour of the coffee fruit, which resembles a cherry and holds two precious beans.
- Light Green - The colour of the green beans, which are collected and processed in distant tropical fields and then set out on a journey to reach us.
- Dark brown - The colour of the coffee bean when it is roasted: it does not just become beautiful, it also becomes fragrant.
- Brown - The colour of the crema on the surface of a perfect espresso, the guardian of a treasure-trove of aromas and flavours.
- Black - The colour of mystery, an expression of the remarkable virtues that coffee shares with all who taste it.