- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) hot chocolate
- 1 shot illy espresso
- Fresh heavy cream
A small, sophisticated delight for both the eyes and the palate, blending three delightful layers of taste and texture in perfect harmony: dark to light in perfect symmetry.
- Prepare the hot chocolate in the pitcher and pour it into a small glass.
- Prepare the espresso directly into the same glass, on top of the hot chocolate.
- Shake the very cold cream in a mini shaker until it achieves a fairly thick consistency
- Float the whipped cream on top of the espresso by gently pouring it over the back of a mixing spoon, filling the glass to the brim, then serve.