- 1 shot illy espresso
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) coconut milk
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
What are coffee and coconut doing in the same glass? Combining their unique flavors in an exotic and delightfully aromatic drink. Try this espresso with warm coconut milk for a sweet twist on a time-honored classic.
- Prepare the espresso in a small cup or pitcher.
- Heat the coconut milk in a steaming pitcher, using the steam wand of your espresso machine.
- Pour the hot coconut milk into a serving glass, and then add the espresso.
- Decorate with a sprinkling of cocoa powder and serve.