- 1 tbsp plus 1 or 2 tsp (20-25 ml) Espresso
- 1 1/2 oz (40 g) ice cream
- Fresh heavy cream
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
With its exuberant air, the Affogato immediately spreads good cheer. This delectable Espresso drink is a pleasure to discover in all of its textures. The cream, ice cream and a warm, enveloping bed of Espresso create a small but gratifying sin of gluttony, to be enjoyed with a good measure of relaxation.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the ice cream in the glass and pour the Espresso over it.
- Whip the cream in the desired quantity with a beater and use it to garnish the drink.
- Decorate with a little cocoa powder and serve.