- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp (25 ml) Espresso
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) white vodka
- 2 tsp (10 ml) orange spirits
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) fresh heavy cream
- 2 coffee beans
- Ice cubes
The scent of spring fills this cocktail of coffee, vodka and orange liqueur: a flowery bouquet that is born ‘on the rocks’ and breaks free, powerful and sensual, under a soft blanket of shaken cream, decorated with just two coffee beans.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the ice cubes in the mixing glass, filling it 3/4 full. Add the white vodka, the orange spirits and, last of all, the Espresso. Mix quickly with the mixing spoon.
- Pour the cooled ingredients into the serving glass, filtering the ice with a strainer.
- Shake the cream, which should be very cold, in the mini shaker until it becomes quite thick.
- Gently rest the cream on the surface of the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon.
- Garnish with two coffee beans, and serve.