- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp (25 ml) Espresso
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cognac
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cognac distilled from raspberries
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) fresh heavy cream
- Orange peel
- Ice cubes
A sober aspect, an un-showy air, cold temperatures and dark colors: Calimero seems to be a calm, quiet type. And yet this after-dinner cocktail of coffee, cognac and a cognac distilled from raspberries has surprises in store: strong and aromatic, it hides a fiery spirit under a soft layer of shaken cream.
- Chill the glass.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the ice cubes in the mixing glass, filling it 3/4 full. Add the cognac, the cognac distilled from raspberries and, last of all, the Espresso. Cool, mixing the ingredients with the mixing spoon.
- Pour into the glass, using the strainer to filter the ice.
- In the mini shaker, shake the cream, which should be very cold, until it becomes quite thick.
- Gently rest the cream on the surface of the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon.
- Garnish with orange peel, and serve.