- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Espresso
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) dark rum
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Drambuie
- 2 tsp (10 ml) fresh heavy cream
- Dark chocolate shavings
- Ice cubes
Drambuie is a legendary Scottish liqueur made from a secret recipe, and with a distinct honey and herb scent. It is also the main ingredient of Change, a sophisticated cold cocktail, where it appears together with Espresso and dark rum, covered with a layer of soft shaken cream. To be garnished with dark chocolate shavings and appreciated down to its most subtle aromatic note.
- Chill the glass.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the ice cubes in the mixing glass, filling it 3/4 full. Add the dark rum, the Drambuie and, last of all, the Espresso. Cool, mixing the ingredients with the mixing spoon.
- Pour into the glass, using the strainer to filter the ice.
- In the mini shaker, shake the cream, which should be very cold, until it becomes quite thick.
- Gently rest the cream on the surface of the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings, and serve.