- 1 shot illy Espresso
- 1-1.5 tbsp hot chocolate (15-20 ml)
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp skim milk (20 ml)
An unusual contrast of temperatures in a delectable trio: coffee and chocolate make a show of their passion, while milk lends a cool foamy freshness as it crowns a warm, aromatic brew.
- Prepare the hot chocolate in the pitcher and pour it into the glass.
- Prepare the Espresso directly into the same glass, adding it to the hot chocolate.
- Foam the cold milk in the pitcher with the milk frother.
- To finish, add the foam to the coffee and chocolate and serve.