- Approx. 2 shots (50 ml) Espresso
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) vodka
- 2 tsp (10 ml) orange liqueur
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) fresh heavy cream
- Ice cubes
Regeneration through a tasty break is the inspiration behind this chilled cocktail, where the intensity of espresso finds a counterpoint in the refined taste of vodka and the fruity top-notes of orange liqueur. An aromatic delight made all the more inviting by a creamy layer of fresh cream.
- Prepare two espressos in a cappuccino cup.
- Put the ice cubes in the mixing glass, filling it 3/4 full. Add the vodka, orange liqueur and, last of all, the espresso. Cool, mixing the ingredients with the mixing spoon.
- Pour into the serving glass, filtering the ice with a strainer.
- Shake the cream, which should be very cold, in the mini shaker until it becomes quite thick.
- Gently float the cream on the surface of the cocktail by slowly pouring it over the back of a mixing spoon, and serve.