- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Espresso
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) white grappa
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cognac distilled from raspberries
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) fresh heavy cream
- Cane sugar
- 2 coffee beans
- Ice cubes
This strong, decisive cocktail marries coffee with white grappa, adding cognac distilled from raspberries and, finally, a soft blanket of shaken cream. A few ice cubes to cool it down, a dusting of cocoa as decoration... and Cristina is ready to be served, strictly in a chilled glass.
- Chill the glass.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the ice cubes in the mixing glass, filling it 3/4 full. Add the white grappa, the cognac distilled from raspberries and, last of all, the Espresso. Cool, mixing the ingredients with the mixing spoon.
- Pour into the glass, using the strainer to filter the ice.
- Pour the cream, which should be very cold, into the mini shaker, and shake until it becomes quite thick.
- Gently rest the cream on the surface of the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon.
- Garnish with a dusting of cane sugar and two coffee beans, and serve.