- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp (25 ml) Espresso
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) amaretto liqueur
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dark rum
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) fresh heavy cream
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 coffee beans
- Ice cubes
The slightly rebellious nature of rum and the sweet character of amaretto liqueur, together at last, accompanied by an Espresso and a cloud of shaken cream. The Dark angel looks for balance in these strong, dissimilar characters, and finds a harmony of tastes and aromas that brings honor to them all.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the ice cubes in the mixing glass, filling it 3/4 full. Add the amaretto liqueur, the dark rum and, last of all, the Espresso. Mix with the mixing spoon.
- Filter with the strainer and pour it into the glass.
- In the mini shaker, shake the cream, which should be very cold, until it becomes quite thick.
- Gently rest the cream on the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon.
- Garnish with two coffee beans and dust with cocoa powder before serving.