- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Espresso
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid cane sugar
- Approx. 1/2 cup (100 ml) fresh whole milk
- 1/8 oz (5 g) unsweetened cocoa powder, plus some for dusting
The traditional Espresso ‘corrects’ itself when it wants to feel warmer and more full of energy: all it needs is a drop of your favorite spirits, to fill itself with cheer. Perfect for winter, it is a pleasure one can indulge in at any time: a small, pardonable sin.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Choose from among your favorite spirits, measure out the right amount, and pour it into the Espresso. Serve.