- Approx. 3 tbsp (50 ml) Espresso
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) white vodka
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) whiskey cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml) coffee liqueur
- 2 tsp (10 ml) orange spirits
- Ice cubes
- A few pieces of cinnamon
Take a double Espresso and combine it with an ensemble of aromatic liqueurs with a high alcohol content: along with the coffee, Francis includes vodka, whiskey cream, coffee liqueur and orange spirits. Much more than second leads, these drinks come together in the mixing glass with a few ice cubes, to become the stars of a cocktail as soft and velvety as it is strong and elegant.
- Chill the glass.
- Prepare two Espressos in a cappuccino cup.
- Put the ice cubes in the mixing glass, filling it 3/4 full. Add the white vodka, whiskey cream, coffee liqueur, orange spirits and, last of all, the Espresso. Cool, mixing the ingredients with the mixing spoon.
- Pour into the glass, using the strainer to filter the ice, garnish with a few pieces of cinnamon, and serve.