- 2 shots illy Espresso
- 1 fresh peach
- 11/2 oz sugar syrup (45 ml)
- 1 cup ice (240 ml)
Savor a favorite summer fruit with this icy espresso blended with fresh peach slices.
- Peel, pit and slice the peach
- Prepare 2 shots espresso into a small cup or pour pitcher
- Add ice, 2/3 of the peach slices, liquid sugar* and espresso to a blender
- Blend on low speed for about 15-20 seconds
- Pour into tall glass and serve with a straw, garnished with one of the remaining peach slices
* To make liquid sugar, boil equal parts of sugar and water until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cool and refrigerate.