- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp (25 ml) Espresso
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh whole milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6-7 ice cubes
This delicate coffee frappé is a natural born acrobat, floating, with its inherent grace, on a layer of light and elegant cool milk. The result is the Greek espresso italian style, yet another variation on the theme of the unsurpassable ‘milk and coffee’ pairing.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Pour the milk into the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass.
- Put the ice, liquid sugar and, last of all, Espresso, in the blender. Blend.
- Pour the mixture into the serving glass, filtering the ice with the strainer. Perform this operation delicately, so that the frappe floats above the layer of milk.
- Decorate with a dusting of cocoa, and serve.