- Approx. 3 tbsp (40-50 ml) Espresso
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) liquid sugar
- 5-6 ice cubes
A delicious drink that conquers at first glance: an inviting, velvety iced foam prepared on the spot. This milk-free beverage is a light, soft version of the frappé made with just Espresso, a few ice cubes and a little sugar.
- Chill the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass.
- Prepare two Espressos in a cappuccino cup.
- Put the ice cubes, liquid sugar and two Espressos, which are added as the last ingredient, into the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, until it thickens into a frappé.
- Pour into the glass, filtering the ice with a strainer. Serve