- 1 tbsp plus 1 or 2 tsp (20-25 ml) espresso
- Approx. 2 tbsp (28 ml) fresh whole milk
This Espresso gives in to a delicate indulgence, making it the perfect choice to finish off a pleasant break or start out the day with an extra edge. The velvety foam is a short, exquisite prelude to the intense flavor of the coffee – the right balance between the power of Espresso and the delicacy of milk.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Foam the milk in the pitcher, using your Espresso machine’s steam wand.
- Pour the foam onto the Espresso, filling the cup almost to the brim.