- 1 tbsp plus 1 or 2 tsp (20-25 ml) Espresso
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid sugar
- Approx. 5 tbsp (70 ml) fresh skim milk
- Ice cubes
Even the prince of breakfasts can allow itself a cold version, without losing any of its smooth grace. The secret of this Cappuccino lies in its extraordinary cream, which emerges like magic from skim milk and is laid, fresh and light, on an inviting blend of milk and coffee, cooled in the mixing glass.
- Chill the glass.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the ice in the mixing glass, then add the liquid sugar, approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) of cold milk and, as the last ingredient, the Espresso.
- Quickly stir with the mixing spoon and pour into the glass, filtering the ice with the strainer.
- Foam the remaining milk (2 tbsp or 30 ml) in the pitcher using the milk frother, until it becomes creamy.
- Pour the foam into the glass, and serve.