- Approx. 3 tbsp (40-50 ml) Espresso
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) still water, cold
- Ice cubes
Even cold, his majesty, the Espresso, maintains its unmistakable vigor and passionate character. A few ice cubes are enough to cool it down, and just a few seconds are needed to serve it. For those who love a thrill, this is the cold version par excellence, the most classic of the classics.
- Chill both the serving glass and the mixing glass.
- Prepare two Espressos in a cappuccino cup.
- In the mixing glass, use a mixing spoon to stir the water, ice cubes, liquid sugar and two Espressos, which are added as the last ingredient.
- Pour into the serving glass, filtering the ice with a strainer, and serve.