- Approx. 3 tbsp (40-50 ml) Espresso
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid sugar
- 4 ice cubes
This cold double Espresso resembles the shaken classic, but a run through the blender makes it even more intriguing. The king of the classics meets ice, offering the palate an intense, vigorous pleasure.
- Chill the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass.
- Prepare two Espressos in a cappuccino cup.
- Put the ice cubes, liquid sugar and two Espressos, which are added as the last ingredient, into the blender. Blend for a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Pour into the glass and serve.