- Approx. 3 tbsp (45-50 ml) Espresso
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) coffee liqueur
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml)
- Crème de cacao liqueur approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml)
- Fresh heavy cream
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
An embrace between chocolate liqueur and coffee liqueur unites with a double Espresso. The result is a harmonious, creamy drink, with graceful hints of alcohol, intense aromas and a velvety smooth softness. Add a layer of shaken cream and a pinch of cocoa, and the Keoke is ready. For cold temperatures... and warm souls.
- Prepare two Espressos in the cappuccino cup.
- Pour the coffee liqueur and the crème de cacao liqueur into the glass and heat it with your Espresso machine’s steam wand. Do not overheat, as this would risk altering the aromas.
- Add the Espressos to the liqueurs in the glass.
- Shake the cream, which should be very cold, in the mini shaker until it becomes quite thick.
- Gently rest the cream on the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon.
- Dust with cocoa powder, and serve.