- 1 tbsp plus 1 or 2 tsp (20-25 ml) Espresso
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) skim milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid cane sugar
- Approx. 1/16 oz (3 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
Once again, coffee and chocolate honor their perfect marriage with a delicate touch of milk, giving rise to a cold, light froth with an unexpected warm Espresso heart. An intense pleasure, and a titillating surprise for the palate.
- Prepare the Espresso in the cup and sweeten it with some liquid sugar.
- Mix the milk and cocoa powder in the frothing pitcher.
- Pour the milk and cocoa frappé into the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass and add the sweetened Espresso, pouring it into the center of the frappé.
- Decorate with a light dusting of cocoa powder.