- 2 tbsp (30 ml) espresso
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid cane sugar
- Approx. 1/2 cup (100 ml) fresh whole milk
- 1/8 oz (5 g) unsweetened cocoa powder, plus some for dusting
This classic ménage à trois never stops stirring up excitement: in this recipe, Espresso unites with cocoa and milk to create basic but potent lusciousness. The only distraction allowed… a hint of sugar.
- Prepare the Espresso in the cup and add liquid sugar. Pour it into the glass.
- Heat the milk and cocoa in the pitcher, using your Espresso machine’s steam wand.
- Pour over the Espresso, and decorate with a dusting of cocoa powder.