- Moka pot for 3 people
- 15 g illy ground moka coffee, medium roast
- 2 g liquorice powder
The brand of coffee most loved by Italian families becomes the protagonist of an extraordinary variation. By adding liquorice, Mokamix produces an incredible taste. A truly genuine aromatic experience, to serve with a butter biscuit to accentuate the freshness of the preparation.
- Mix the ground coffee and liquorice using a teaspoon until well blended.
- Fill the filter funnel of the moka pot with the mixture up to the rim, but without compacting it. Using a teaspoon, lightly tap the outside of the filter in order to distribute the contents evenly and then level it using the handle of the spoon.
- Close the moka pot tightly and heat on a medium-low flame. Turn it off before the coffee starts to bubble.
- Serve with a butter biscuit.
Note: As an alternative, prepare Mokamix with sweet rosebuds, together with medium roasted coffee and serve with plain chocolate; or use 1 g of chilli powder, dark roasted coffee and salted chocolate.