- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Espresso
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) coffee liqueur
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) dark rum
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
This refined cocktail offers a mix of strong, enchanting flavors: the vanilla ice cream marries dark rum, while the coffee liqueur gives Moko character and depth. To be dusted with cocoa powder and served cold.
- Chill the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the vanilla ice cream, coffee liqueur, dark rum and, finally, the Espresso in the blender; blend.
- Pour into the serving glass and dust the surface with cocoa powder. Serve.