- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Espresso
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) brandy
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
Once upon a time was the smoothness of vanilla ice cream, with its seductive aroma, the intense flavor of brandy, and the bright temperament of coffee: the happy ending is this cocktail, irresistible in texture and flavor – an exquisite drink to be enjoyed after dinner, like a sweet.
- Chill the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the vanilla ice cream, brandy and Espresso in the blender; blend.
- Pour into the serving glass.
- Dust the surface with cocoa powder, and serve.