- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Espresso
- 2 scoops whiskey ice cream
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) orange spirits
- Mandarin orange peel
The setting: international; the genre: citrusy sweet. Noir brings out the best in its two liqueurs: the dense, substantial creaminess of the whiskey ice cream and the fresh orange flavor of the spirits, which here share the starring roles with Espresso. Almost like a black and white film, if it weren’t for the touch of color given by the mandarin orange peel that decorates the rim of the glass.
- Chill the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the two scoops of whiskey ice cream, the orange spirits and, last of all, the Espresso in the blender and blend for a few seconds.
- Pour into the serving glass and garnish the rim with a mandarin orange peel. Serve.