- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Espresso
- 2 scoops whiskey ice cream
- approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) whiskey
- 2 tsp (10 ml) fresh heavy cream
- 2 coffee beans
This creamy cold cocktail has the charisma of a rarity. The star, an unusual delight such as whiskey ice cream, is accompanied by whiskey, a drop of fresh cream and an Espresso. Two coffee beans are the final counterpoint to the smooth dark texture of this innocent obsession.
- Chill the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the whiskey ice cream, whiskey, cream and, last of all, the Espresso in the blender; blend.
- Pour into the serving glass and garnish with two coffee beans. Serve.