- 60 ml Monoarabica Guatemala coffee
- Vegetable stock
- 1 cappuccino cup of rice
- 1 glass of white wine
- 50g mascarpone
The notes of chocolate, citrus fruits and caramel in the Guatemalan coffee create a harmonious contrast to the acidity of the white wine and accompany the creamy richness of this risotto, blended with mascarpone. Coffee takes on a leading role here in a classic Italian first course.
- Put a knob of butter and splash of oil in a pan. When hot, lightly fry the rice.
- Add a dash of white wine, cooking on a high heat until the wine evaporates.
- Add enough stock to cover the surface of the rice and allow it to be absorbed, continuing to stir from time to time. Gradually add the rest of the stock.
- When the rice is half cooked, pour in the coffee and mix it in. Continue to cook.
- When the rice is cooked, turn off the heat, add a pinch of salt and stir.
- Blend in a knob of butter and the mascarpone.
- Warm the serving plate.
- Sprinkle a little ground coffee over the rice and pour a few drops of coffee over it before serving.