- 2 eggs
- Sliced bread
- Salad, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil to garnish
Among the best loved breakfasts in the world, scrambled eggs are the ideal partner to coffee. Their creaminess provides the perfect contrast to a cup of Espresso coffee made in the Moka pot, bringing out the intensity and bitterness of the coffee. For a special morning treat or a brunch to be shared with guests.
- Beat the egg in a bowl using a whisk, adding a pinch of salt and a dash of milk, until a creamy consistency is obtained.
- Cut the crust off the bread and then toast the bread.
- Warm a pan on the heat and when it is suitably hot add a knob of butter.
- In the meantime warm the plate on which the eggs will be served.
- Put the eggs into the pan with the butter and mix together using a wooden spoon, turning off the heat after a short while.
- Arrange the eggs on the serving plate, along with the slices of toast and sprinkle generously with ground coffee.
- Finish off with a few leaves of lettuce seasoned with sea salt and extra virgin olive oil and serve together with a cup of Espresso coffee.