- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp (25 ml) Espresso
- Approx. 2 tbsp (35 ml) hot chocolate
- Liquid sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) orange spirits
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml)
- Fresh heavy cream
Sweet Angres owes its name, and its alcoholic twist, to the French town home to the production of the bestknown liqueur made from the peel of bitter oranges, sweet oranges and sugar: the true soul of this drink. The cocktail expresses its essence through refined details: the aroma of Espresso, the warmth of liqueur and the pleasant texture of hot chocolate.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Prepare the hot chocolate in the pitcher; if you prefer, sweeten it a bit with some of the liquid sugar.
- Pour the hot chocolate, the Espresso and the orange spirits into the glass.
- Shake the cream, which should be very cold, in the mini shaker until it becomes quite thick.
- Gently rest the cream on the surface of the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon. Serve.