- 1 tbsp plus 1 or 2 tsp (20-25 ml) Espresso
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid sugar
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) cold whole milk
- Approx 1/16 oz (3 g) unsweetened
- Cocoa powder
- 1/2 ladyfinger
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh skim milk
- Powdered cinnamon
An unexpected guest enriches this flavorful recipe: a ladyfinger cookie immersed in a lively mix of milk, coffee and cocoa, to fill it with body and all its aromas. Compact cold milk foam and a thin dusting of cinnamon complete the masterpiece.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- In the frothing pitcher, combine the liquid sugar, whole milk and cocoa powder; heat it with your Espresso machine’s steam wand, being sure to keep it on the surface.
- Mix the sugar, milk and cocoa mixture into the blender, then crumble the half ladyfinger, adding it, followed by the Espresso, to the mixture.
- After blending for a few seconds, pour it into the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass.
- In the frothing pitcher, use the milk frother to foam the cold skim milk and pour it into the glass, filling it to the brim.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon, and serve.