illycaffè S.p.A. (hereinafter also referred to as the "Company" or "illycaffè") hereby informs you the purposes and procedures of data processing (provided by you) of which it will be hold.
- in order to make you record the reserved area of the site, and make you recognize you as Espressamente illy and later on access to the reserved area to use it;
- in order to assert or defend illycaffè’s rights in the relevant jurisdiction, to comply with the requirements pursuant to the legislation in force, regulations or EU regulations; in this framework, consent is not mandatory, as such processing may also occur without the consent of data subject pursuant to article 24, point a, f of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- The data may be communicated by illycaffè for the purposes specified in point 2 letter C of this information (communicating only data that are necessary for the pursuit of these purposes) to: judicial authorities, tax police and public security and public bodies if there is an obligation to this disclosure, also to law firms and legal advisers and to post offices (being able to see the address for sending any written notices). For the purposes specified in point 2 letter B of this information, data will not be communicated by illycaffè. For the purposes specified in point 2 letter A of this information, data will not be communicated by illycaffè unless provision is made for special services, in which case you will be subject to specific conditions and, if necessary, you will be required explicit consent. The data may be disclosed on behalf of illycaffè to all parties appointed as persons in charge of the processing by illycaffè, if necessary for the performance of the tasks assigned to them by the Company, only carrying out on the data the operations necessary for the performance of the said tasks (administrative staff and management of Espressamente illy, transport and correspondence staff, including external to the Company, marketing staff and site management staff also external to the Company, IT technicians and IT staff that can also carry out tasks of system administrators, being appointed as such in this case, public relations staff, legal department staff, members of Board and Statutory Auditors, internal auditor, interns, freelancers and consultants-employees also external to the Company acting under the direct responsibility of the Company, such as legal consultants) and any data processor (for example, the data processor specified in paragraph 7 of this information, companies-professional studies who perform instrumental activities of illycaffè S.p.A. such as marketing activities, shipping and enveloping or call center activities, management public relationships, including information technology outsourcing company, management activities of the website) always appointed by illycaffè. External data processors will process data either directly or through their providers which are in charge of data processing on behalf of illycaffè, performing the same tasks as data processors as well as the administration/maintenance of processors/servers of external data processors hosting illycaffè data.
- Provision and consent
- The data will be conserved for a period appropriate to the purposes for which they are used and compliant with the relevant legal requirements.
- The Data Controller is the undersigned company illycaffè S.p.A. located in Via Flavia 110 in Trieste, telephone +39 040 3890 111, fax +39 040 3890 490, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are also informed that art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 assigns specific rights to the subjects whose personal data are used. The text of art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 is thus provided below:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Information updated as at 25/01/2016. Such update is carried out inside of policy of constant review of the informative ones. The versions of the previous policy statements are available writing to email@example.com