If you wish to subscribe to the newsletter e-mail, you must agree to the processing of data provided for these purposes by clicking on the appropriate button. In this case the data provided will be processed on computer (with the help of automated tools) in order to send periodically to the e-mail specified advertising communications/information on product-service- initiatives of illycaffè and its partners by illycaffè S.p.A. and in order to manage the service to newsletters. The provision of data for these purposes and the consent are completely optional and the possible refusal does not lead to any result except to not receive the newsletters. Once accepted, however, may revoke the consent freely and without charge (and therefore object to treatment) at any time by simply clicking on the appropriate space provided in the e-mail or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Data Processor, the Information Systems and Process Organisation Manager who can be contacted at the addresses of illycaffè S.p.A.. In addition the data (also required after registration if it is necessary for the purposes specified below) will always be processed to fulfill obligations of law, regulations and European community laws and in order to enforce or defend a right of illycaffè in a court of law (for the purposes specified in this section, the data may be processed without consent under the art. 24 lett. a), f) of D.Lgs. 196/03; the provision of data for these purposes is necessary and the lacked provision will involve the impossibility to allow the newsletter subscription).
The data will be known (and then processed) by persons in charge, both internal and external to illycaffè S.p.A, appointed by illycaffè S.p.A. (IT technician, marketing staff, public relation staff, legal procedures staff, IT staff that can also carry out tasks of system administrators), and by Data Processors both internal (such as the Data Processor specified below - the Information Systems and Process Organisation Manager) and external (marketing consultancy, IT outsourcing companies, that carry out activity through employees appointed to process the data on behalf of illycaffè that carry out the same activities performed by Data Processors for illycaffè in addition to the administration and maintenance activities for the servers/computers of the said external bodies that may contain any data of illycaffè) always appointed by illycaffè. Persons in charge of the processing and Data Processors shall process the data only if necessary in order to perform the tasks assigned to them by illycaffè.
The data can be disclosed by illycaffè to public bodies, judicial authorities and the police, if necessary to fulfill obligations of law, regulations and European community laws and in order to enforce or defend a right of illycaffè and to the subjects and to lawyers if necessary to exercise or defend a right of illycaffè S.p.A.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, illicit or improper and unauthorized access.
The data will be conserved for a period appropriate to the purposes for which they are processed and compliant with the relevant legal requirements.
All the data will be conserved and used by illycaffè in full compliance with D.Lgs. 196/03 and all relevant legal requirements (and thus also in accordance with the principles of ethics, legality, transparency and the protection of privacy and rights) and thus by methods strictly correlated to the purposes specified in this Information. The data will be stored at the registered offices of illycaffè S.p.A. and at the Data Processors appointed and shall also be organised into databases, including computer databases.
illycaffè S.p.A. will carry out only the operations necessary for the pursuance of the purposes specified in the this Information.
The Data Controller is illycaffè S.p.A. with registered office at via Flavia 110, Trieste tel. +39.040.3890.111+39.040.3890.111, fax +39.040.3890.490.
See below the art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/03
Section 7 of D.Lgs. 196/2003 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Information updated as at 28/02/2012. Such update is carried out inside of policy of constant review of the informative ones. The versions of the previous policy statements are available writing to email@example.com.