Strong and passionate in the encounter between a double Espresso and the sweet personality of amaretto liqueur, sensual in the dense layer of shaken cream that covers it: it is no coincidence that this hot, intense, aromatic drink, with a romantic soul, is called Amore, or Love.
- Prepare two Espressos in a cappuccino cup.
- Pour the liqueur into the glass and heat it with your Espresso machine’s steam wand. Take care to not overheat it, as this would change its aromas.
- Add the Espresso to the liqueur.
- Pour the cream, which should be very cold, into the mini shaker. Shake until the mixture becomes quite dense.
- Gently rest the cream on the surface of the cocktail, making it run down the back of the mixing spoon so that it stays on the surface.
- Garnish with two coffee beans and a dusting of cane sugar, and serve.