- illycaffè may process data for the following purposes:
- to carry out advertising communications/information on products-services-initiatives of illycaffè and its partners and market research and/or interviews for the evaluation of product-services of illycaffè, all by illycaffè to the email provided in the form and to any other contact details provided (please note that the sending of SMS/MMS and e-mail will also be in electronically with the help of automated tools);
- in order to create, based on the information about the user in possession of illycaffè, a user profile (profiling) including the study of habits and consumer choices also deriving from analysis of the choices of products aimed at specific activities of marketing, promotion, direct marketing and business communications by illycaffè S.p.A., in accordance with the user's specific needs emerged from the profiling and also designed to analyze the choices and consumer habits of customers of illycaffè products. Can be created a profile both of the individual user and of homogeneous classes of users. Marketing activities, promotion, commercial communications and direct sales will be conducted only if the user has agreed to the processing for the purposes specified in point 2 letter A of this information;
- illycaffè may also process data to comply with the requirements pursuant to the legislation in force, regulations or EU regulations and to assert or defend the rights of the Company in a court of law; in this framework, consent is not mandatory, as such processing may also occur without the consent of data subject pursuant to article 24, point a), f) of the D.Lgs. 196/03.
- The collected and processed data may be communicated by illycaffè (only the personal data required for the pursuit of each purpose indicated in this information) for the purposes described in point 2, letter C of this information to public authorities, judicial bodies, carriers / shippers, post offices, lawyers and legal advisors; for the purposes of point 2 letter A and B of this information the data will not be disclosed.
- The data may be disclosed on behalf of illycaffè to all parties appointed as persons in charge of the processing by illycaffè (public relations staff also external to the Company, staff in charge of the website also external to the Company, IT staff that may also perform the role of system administrators being appointed as such in this case, consultants also external to the Company- such as IT technicians that may also perform the role of system administrators being appointed as such in this case and legal advisors - trainees, marketing staff also external to the Company, mailing and enveloping staff also external to the Company, staff of the internal data processor and external data processors (as specified below) appointed by illycaffè. The data may be disclosed on behalf of illycaffè to all data processor (internal and external to the Company such as marketing company, IT outsourcers and enveloping and shipping companies). External data processors will process data either directly or through their providers which are in charge of data processing on behalf of illycaffè, performing the same tasks as data processors as well as the administration/maintenance of processors/servers of external data processors hosting illycaffè data. Data processors and persons in charge of processing will retain data insofar it is necessary to perform the tasks assigned by illycaffè by only performing the actions needed to implement such tasks.
- Data will be retained and processed by illycaffè for the time required to achieve the purposes of the processing and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
- The Data Controller is illycaffè S.p.A., having its registered office in via Flavia, 110 – 34147-Trieste (TS), Italy, telephone number +39.040.3890.111, fax number +39.040.3890.490, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Data Processor that you may contact for everything relating to the use of the data, and especially to exercise within the times and by the procedures envisaged by the law the rights pursuant to art. 7 of the D.Lgs. 196/03 and to obtain the complete and updated list of the other Data Processors is the Corporate Human Resources, Organization, Processes and IT Director, who can be contacted for the purposes of this role at the addresses of illycaffè S.p.A. (any notice in writing must be sent “to the attention of the data processor, the Corporate Human Resources, Organization, Processes and IT Director”, with “privacy” as its subject).
- Please, note that, pursuant to article 7 of the D.Lgs. 196/03 some special rights are assigned to the holders of personal data. Rights are reported hereunder:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.