You are hereby informed, in accordance with provisions of the D.Lgs. 196/03 (Italian law on "Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data”), that personal data that you have provided will be processed by illycaffè S.p.A. (hereinafter also abbreviated in “illycaffè” or “Company”) through persons in charge appointed (staff involved in the management of the social networking pages of illycaffè, IT staff that can also carry out tasks of system administrators being appointed as such in this case, IT technicians also external to the Company, that can also carry out tasks of system administrators being appointed as such in this case, legal affairs staff, external legal consultants to the Company, envelope filling and mailing staff also external to the Company, marketing staff also external to the Company, public relations staff also external to the Company, staff of data processors external to the Company, as well as detailed below, and staff of Data Processors internal who will know and process the data as persons in charge appointed in accordance by law by illycaffè S.p.A.). The data could be known and processed by the following categories of persons as data processors of illycaffè (and appointed in accordance by law by illycaffè S.p.A.): internal data processors, external data processors as Companies that perform auxiliary activities to illycaffè (such as envelope filling and mailing companies, IT outsourcers which store the data in their servers or perform maintenance on IT systems, marketing consultancy). The external data processors shall process the data either directly or through employees appointed to process the data on behalf of illycaffè that carry out the same activities performed by data processors for illycaffè in addition to the administration and maintenance activities for the servers/computers of the said external bodies that may contain any data of illycaffè.
Persons in charge of the processing and data processors shall process the data only if necessary in order to perform the tasks assigned to them by illycaffè.
Data Controller is illycaffè S.p.A. an Italian company having its registered offices at via Flavia 110, Trieste, Italy. The Data Processor, whom you may contact for everything relating to the use of the data, and especially to exercise the rights contained in art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and to obtain the full, up-to-date list of the other Data Processors, is the IT Corporate Systems and ITC Processes Director, who can be contacted for the purposes of this role at the addresses of illycaffè S.p.A. via Flavia 110, Trieste tel. +39.040.3890.111, fax +39.040.3890.490, e-mail email@example.com.
The personal data, including photos, that you have provided to illycaffè S.p.A. could be processed by illycaffè:
- in order to publish photos on the pages of social network of illycaffé;
- for purposes related in compliance with all statutory obligations and EU regulations and for the assertion or defence of the Company’s rights in a court of law [for the purposes specified in this section, the data may be processed without consent under the art. 24 lett. a), f) of D.Lgs. 196/03].
The photos could be disclosed for the purposes specified in lett. A of this information through the pages of social network of illycaffé.
The data could be communicated for the purposes specified in lett. B of this information to public and judicial bodies, to the police and lawyers/attorney as well as to the post office or carriers-forwarding agents that could know address, name and surname to make deliveries. illycaffè will be able to communicate the only data which are essential to the pursuit of every single purpose indicated in this information.
The provision of data for the purposes specified in lett. A of this information is optional and failure to provide them and consent to processing will not cause any consequence except that which illycaffè will not be able to publish the photos.
The provision of data for the purposes specified in lett. B of this information is necessary to publish the photos and/or keep them in the pages and the lacked provision will involve the impossibility for illycaffè to publish the photos and/or keep them in the pages.
Information updated as at 17/10/2014.
Section 7 of D.Lgs. 196/2003 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.