- General information
The data can be processed by illycaffè S.p.A.:
- for purposes of protection of persons, property or assets of the Company;
- for legitimate interests such as facilitating the exercise of the right of defense based on images useful in case of unlawful facts.
- Mandatory nature of the provision
The provision of data is optional and the lack of them could make it impossible to access to the illy Caffè e illy Shop in which the equipment is present or go around near the equipment.
- Data recipient categories
Data may therefore be communicated to the competent authorities by illycaffè (e.g. judicial authorities and police) and to lawyers. The data may be disclosed on behalf of illycaffè, each for own role, to all subjects delegated by illycaffè (staff providing common services, legal office staff also external to illycaffè, staff of internal and external Data Processors, staff involved in the maintenance and management of software and hardware components of the systems also external to illycaffè which can also act as system administrators and are appointed as such in this case) and to internal and external Data Processors (such as IT outsoucer). The list of Data Processors is always available by contacting the Data Controller.
- Data retention
Data will be retained by illycaffè for the entire period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes contained in this information. The data retention period is as follows:
- for legal obligations, regulations and community regulations, data may be retained for the periods imposed by these regulatory sources;
- for the purposes described in point 2 letter A of this policy, the data can be retained for the entire period required by laws in force and by the provisions of the Data Protection Authority;
in any case, all data may be retained for a period necessary to assert or defend a company right according to Italian and European regulations.
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is illycaffè S.p.A., having its registered office in via Flavia 110, Trieste, phone number +39.040.3890.111, fax number +39.040.3890.490, e-mail: email@example.com. There is also a Data Protection Officer available at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and at the addresses of the Company.
We inform you that the GDPR provides the possibility for the data subject to ask the Data Controller (at the above addresses) to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability, as well as other rights contained in Chapter 3 of the GDPR including the revocation of consent, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before revocation.
The data subject can always lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, whose references can be found on the website
- Legal Basis
The legal basis the legal basis consists of legal obligations (Italian and European laws) as well as the legitimate interests of the Data Controller in the relationship with the users.
- Processing procedures