- illycaffè may process data for the following purposes:
- to comply with your information request and to contact you by the Customer Care;
- to comply with the requirements pursuant to the legislation in force, regulations or EU regulations and to assert or defend illycaffè rights in the relevant courts; in this framework, consent is not mandatory, as such processing may also occur without the consent of users pursuant to article 24, point a, f of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
- Data will be retained for the time required to achieve the aims of the processing and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
- The Data Controller is illycaffè S.p.A., having its registered office in via Flavia 110, Trieste, phone number +39.040.3890.111, fax number +39.040.3890.490, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please, note that, pursuant to article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003, some special rights are assigned to the holders of personal data. Rights are reported hereunder. Rights are the following:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Information updated on 16 December 2015.