Inside of newsletters you will be able to send news letters to your friends.
Please note that details of your email address and the content of your message will be processed by illycaffè S.p.A. at Via Flavia 110, Trieste (Data Controller) for the sole purpose of allowing the email shipment to the friend named by you. The data will be processed electronically in automatic mode and will not be processed and known by person in charge of processing. The data will be deleted immediately after the email has been sent, and will not be disclosed to third parties.
illycaffè adopts all the specific security measures to protect data
The provision of data is optional, but if you do not provide email address of you and your friend, it will be impossible to send the email to the person named. Failure to provide the data contained in the message will result not being included in the email.
Note that illycaffè is only a medium for the email (of which, it is confirmed, it will not see the contents) and you must therefore have authorisation to send the email to the email address of the named friend, for which you assume every responsability.
The Data Controller is the undersigned company illycaffè S.p.A. located in Via Flavia 110 in Trieste, telephone +39 040 3890 111, fax +39 040 3890 490.
The Data Processor, whom you may contact for everything relating to the use of the data, and especially to exercise the rights contained in art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/03, within the times and by the procedures envisaged by the law, and to obtain the full, up-to-date list of the other Data Processors (maintenance and server management companies), is the Information Systems and Process Organisation Manager, who can be contacted for the purposes of this role at the addresses of illycaffè S.p.A. (written communications or enquiries must be addressed “to the Data Processors, the Information Systems and Process Organisation Manager”, with the object “privacy”).
All information and enquiries (including those pursuant to art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/03) relating to the use of the data may also be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, marking communications “privacy, attn the Data Processor, the Information Systems and Process Organisation Manager”.
The text of art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/03 is thus provided below:
Section 7 of D.lgs 196/2003 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; 19
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Note that in case of use of function "send to a friend" with the sending of the email you explicitly consent to the processing of data taking also the responsibilities of data of your friend, his consensus and on what expressed above.
Information updated as at 22/10/2010. This update was implemented in the framework of steady review of privacy policies. Previous versions of privacy policies may be obtained by writing to email@example.com