- 3 tbsp. (40-50 ml) espresso
- 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid sugar
- Ice cubes
This recipe is a cold and refreshing espresso drink, perfect from those warm summer days. Prepared in a shaker with sugar and a few ice cubes, the espresso acquires an irresistible soft cream. A delight to be sipped during a relaxing break. Enjoy with a biscotti or two.
1. Chill the glass.
2. Prepare two espressos in a cappuccino cup.
3. Put the ice cubes, liquid sugar and two espressos, which are added as the last ingredient, into the Boston shaker.
4. Shake vigorously and pour into the chilled glass, filtering the ice with a strainer.