- 1 shot illy Espresso
- Fresh cold whole milk
- 3 oz heavy cream (90 ml)
- Cocoa powder
- A traditional coffeehouse favorite marked by its generous whipped cream topping.
1. Prepare espresso directly into a cappuccino cup
2. Steam and froth the milk in a steaming pitcher using the steam wand of your espresso machine.
3. Pour milk directly over coffee until it is about 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) from the top
4. Whip the heavy cream in a small bowl or mixing cup until it is thick
5. Top the coffee with whipped cream and dust lightly with cocoa powder