- 3 tbsp. (40-50 ml) espresso
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp (20 ml) liquid sugar
- 5-6 ice cubes
A delicious drink that conquers at first glance: an inviting, velvety iced foam prepared on the spot. This milk-free beverage is a light, soft version of the frappe made with just espresso, a few ice cubes and a little sugar
1. Chill the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass
2. Prepare two espressos in a cappuccino cup
3. Put the ice cubes, liquid sugar and two espressos, which are added as the last ingredient, into the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, until it thickens into a frappe.
4. Pour into the glass, filtering the ice with the strainer. Serve.