Last updated: July 15, 2019
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. All purchases are subject to availability and we may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased, even if you have already placed your order. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/home number provided at the time the order was made.
Unless otherwise indicated, all prices displayed on the Sites are in Canadian currency and do not include shipping fees and applicable sales taxes, and all charges will be processed in Canadian currency. all prices are subject to change without notice and prices displayed on the Sites may vary from those in stores or from store-advertised prices. Occasionally, a small number of items on the Sites may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Sites and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services. Please also note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of our products, the actual colors you see on our Sites will depend on your monitor. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Additional terms may apply to your order that will be made available to you on the Sites before you place your order. Please refer to our Shipping and Return policies on the Sites to learn more about our shipping terms and return policy.
Intellectual Property Rights
"illy”, the illy logo and other illycaffè. product or service names, logos or advertising slogans that may appear on the Sites are trademarks or registered trademarks of illycaffè. and our affiliates or subsidiaries and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of illycaffè.. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on the Sites are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the applicable owner.
Responsibility For Your Content
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Sites, through our User Services or otherwise, including the submission of product ratings and reviews and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, ratings, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials (collectively, "Content").
Your Content Submissions and Limitation of Liability
By submitting Content to illycaffè, you represent and warrant that:
- You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Content will be available to all other users of the Sites, the User Services and potentially Third Party Sites;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personal information be used in connection with the Content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto.
You also represent and warrant that any Content you submit:
- Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration, except as may be otherwise permitted in writing by illycaffè;
- Does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; and
- Does not contain any software, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
illycaffè does not endorse users’ Content or opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and illycaffè disclaims all liability with respect to users’ Content.
If your Content includes ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to illycaffè through the User Services, (a) such Content is not confidential or proprietary and illycaffè has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) illycaffè may have something similar to that Content already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Content from illycaffè . Do not send illycaffè such Content if you expect to be paid or want to continue to claim rights in such Content.
Guidelines for User Services
We value your interaction with us and highly encourage you to contribute your comments, ratings, reviews, opinions, ideas, questions and answers, images, videos, recipes, stories and other content. In order to participate constructively in our User Services, please consider the following guidelines:
- Be respectful. Everything you post should make a positive contribution and should be appropriate for viewing by all site visitors.
- Stay on topic. Relevant and insightful contributions raise the overall value of the site experience.
- Be honest. We ask that you be sincere in your participation by contributing content you know is accurate, based on your individual experience.
You may not use our User Services to impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any illycaffè official, forum leader, guide or host, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with applicable copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and the Copyright Act (Canada), as applicable. Without limiting the foregoing, we have adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement with respect to the Sites in accordance with the DMCA. Please note that repeat copyright infringers may have their access to the Sites terminated. If you believe in good faith that any content residing or accessible on these Sites infringes your copyright rights, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from these Sites by sending a notice of copyright infringement to:
Customer Care Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (866) 266-4559
Address: illycaffè, 800 Westchester Ave., Suite 440, Rye Brook, NY 10573
Your notification should include the following information:
- Describe the work, and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work and an identification of the content on these Sites that you believe to be infringing and its location (e.g. URL);
- Contact information about the notifying party (the “Notifying Party”), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the complained use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement made that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the Notifying Party is the copyright owner or is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- The Notifying Party's physical or electronic signature.
Users who believe they are the wrongful subject of a copyright takedown notice may file a counter-notification.
Links and Other Websites
The Sites may contain links (the "links") to Third Party Sites including other websites, blogs and social networks that are not operated by illycaffè . illycaffè does not control or monitor these Third Party Sites, their content or their rules. Any link to other Third Party Sites shall not imply in any way endorsement or promotion by illycaffè of these sites and/or the contents published therein. illycaffè makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the content, goods or services provided on or through Third Party Sites and accepts no responsibility for such websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you choose to access any Third Party Site, you do so at your own risk and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies imposed by such site.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND NAVIGATION AND USE OF THE SITES AND THE USER SERVICES ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND UNDER YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IN SUCH CASE, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, LOSSES OR LIABILITY. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IN SUCH CASE, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites and User Services and for any activities or actions under your password. You will not provide any false personal information on the Sites or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction