- 2 tbsp (30 ml) espresso
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) coffee liqueur
- Lemon peel
Coffee and chocolate refresh their ideal harmony in this cold, creamy cocktail. Ice cream, an Espresso, the note of alcohol from the coffee liqueur: the result is Choko, a simple alchemy of richness and taste. To be garnished with a piece of lemon peel.
- Chill the glass (150 ml).
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the chocolate ice cream, coffee liqueur and, finally, the Espresso in the blender. Blend for a few seconds.
- Pour into the glass.
- Garnish with the lemon peel, and serve.