- 1 shot illy Espresso
- 2 oz vodka (60 ml)
- 1/2 oz chocolate liqueur (15 ml)
- 1 1/2 tsp liquid sugar
- granulated sugar
- cocoa powder
The very definition of decadence, the Ciocolattini combines all our favorite indulgences in one glass!
- Fill a cocktail shaker 1/2 full with ice
- Prepare espresso into a small cup or pour pitcher and add to the shaker
- Add the vodka, chocolate liqueur and liquid sugar* to the shaker
- Shake vigorously several times in a back and forth motion
- Rim a stemmed glass with raw sugar
- Strain drink into the glass and garnish with a dusting of cocoa powder
*To make liquid sugar, boil equal parts of sugar and water until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cool and refrigerate.