- 1 shot illy Espresso
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (80 ml)
- 2 tsp liquid sugar (1 ml)
- Coconut flakes
- 4 ice cubes
This elegant drink pairs a coffee frappé with aromatic coconut milk for a deliciously tropical summer treat.
- Prepare the espresso into a small cup or pour pitcher
- Pour the coconut milk into the serving glass
- Add ice, liquid sugar* and espresso to a blender and blend until thick and frosty
- Gently pour blender mix into the serving glass so that it forms a layer on top of the coconut milk
- Garnish with coconut.
*To make liquid sugar, boil equal parts of sugar and water until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cool and refrigerate.