- 7g of ground coffee for espresso for each cup
Discerning coffee lovers know that espresso is the method that brings out the aroma of the coffee to the full, combined with the smooth sensations of its foam. The ideal quantity of espresso coffee for each cup is 25ml.
- Clean all coffee from the filter holder.
- Place the ground coffee in the filter holder.
- Tap the filter holder a few times to settle the coffee and then use the tamper to compact the coffee, giving it a quarter of a turn with the tamper while pressing down. Do not use excessive pressure.
- Insert the filter holder into the machine.
- Start the machine and let the water run for 30 seconds. If no coffee comes out for 5 seconds, this means the powder has been compacted correctly.
- Stir with a teaspoon to mix the foam and the espresso coffee.