- 1 shot illy Espresso
- 2-3 tsp coconut milk (10 - 15 ml)
- 1 tsp liquid sugar (5 ml)
- Fresh heavy cream
- Powdered star anise
A specialty coffee worthy of the "Arabian Nights" with aromas reminiscent of the Orient and the Tropics. Espresso embraces a dollop of coconut milk and meets the spicy notes of star anise dusted on a soft layer of whipped cream - a true adventure for the senses.
- Prepare the espresso into a small glass
- Steam the coconut milk in a small pitcher, using the team wand of your espresso machine. Add liquid sugar* if you prefer a sweeter drink.
- Pour the warm coconut milk into the espresso
- Whip the fresh heavy cream with a beater or in a shaker and blend it into the coffee.
- Finish with a dusting of star anise and serve.
*To make liquid sugar, boil equal parts of sugar and water until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cool and refrigerate.