- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Espresso
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Approx. 3 tbsp (40 ml) Irish whiskey
- 2 coffee beans
Timeless aromas and flavors for a cold, creamy cocktail that is almost a ‘new age’ reinterpretation of the traditional Irish coffee. What makes the difference are the two scoops of vanilla ice cream, which meet Espresso and Irish whiskey in the blender to create an exquisite concoction, with a taste at once new and familiar.
- Chill the 2/3 cup (150 ml) glass.
- Prepare the Espresso in a small cup.
- Put the two scoops of vanilla ice cream, Irish whiskey and, last of all, the Espresso in the blender; blend for a few seconds.
- Pour into the chilled glass and garnish with two coffee beans. Serve.